If you have Enthusiasm, a Positive Attitude, and are Passionate about Fitness & Helping Others, then I have a Fun and Fulfilling Personal Training Position Just for YOU!
We’re hiring! We are searching for experienced, nationally certified and/or college educated, enthusiastic personal trainers who have expertise with strength training, cardiovascular training, nutrition, flexibility, post rehabilitation and other areas in general fitness. We only hire trainers who have a passion for fitness and love to help others. All ShockBody Fitness personal trainers must be unrelenting in their efforts to help clients achieve their best.
Our Mission Statement:
“We are motivated biblically by verses Ephesians 6:7; Colossians 3:23 to meet and surpass the needs of our clients and members. We separate ourselves from the competition by enthusiastically providing unparalleled service with a spirit of generosity. We love what we do and we want to inspire people to be their best and achieve their goals.”
What’s in it for you – if you are the right trainer:
- You will have the opportunity to train some of your own private clients while also servicing the client base of ShockBody Fitness. (You operate as an independent contractor)
- You will be paid higher than competitive rates for the clients you choose to train.
($25 -$50 session personal training and as a group instructor)
- If qualified – You also have the opportunity to teach a well-established boot camp sessions in Reedsburg.
- You have the opportunity to participate with our corporate partners and their wellness programs doing presentations, on site personal training and corporate events.
- You will be able to train your clients at the 6000 sq ft ShockBody Training Facility located on Main Street in Reedsburg.
What’s in it for me – or what I am looking for:
- I want someone who has a passion for fitness and lives by our mission statement (Our trainers are not required to be Christian but would like them to have an understanding of what it means to serve wholeheartedly to whatever they believe in… traits such as a servants heart, a spirit of generosity, genuine care for our members is what I mean by that sentence.)
- Ideally at least 3 years experience and a related college degree, but willing to consider a less experienced trainer if the personality is right and you meet the minimum certification (education requirement).
- Minimum requirement is a Nationally Recognized Certification from ISSA, ACE, ACSM, NSCA, NASM or NESTA.
- Also please understand, we have a great reputation in Reedsburg so your approach in how you work is going to make all the difference in the world if you want to train for ShockBody. You must understand how to over-deliver to clients, be respectful of their fitness needs and be able to manage the expectations of clients/ and members – all with the mind-set of delivering world-class service.
I am looking for a person who is on fire for fitness; AND personal training is their career, preferably with 3 years experience and the versatility to grow with the business. I’m looking to hire the right person to hire relatively quickly.
1. Complete the form below my signature line.
2. Next, email your resume along with a short letter on why you believe you would be a good fit for our team to chad (a) shockbodyfitness.com
I will review your application and resume. If I believe you would be a good fit for our team, I’ll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
The sooner I get your resume, the better. This will not be a long, drawn out process. I believe in taking action quickly.
I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.
Thank you for your interest,
Founder/Owner ShockBody Fitness, LLC